Linux Systems Engineer
We are looking for a candidate who can fill the position of Linux Systems Engineer preferably with DevOps experience. You will have the chance to join this inspiring and global organization and be part of an exciting journey going forward with a company that is growing internationally and cares about the employees.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Working with Linux based open source software solutions
- Building high performance and high available services with millions of daily users
- Write efficient and scalable code in languages, such as Go, Python and Ruby
- Create solutions and tools for automating procedures thereby increasing reliabilty and development speed
How we work
We believe in teamwork all the way as we are stronger when we discuss ideas openly and review each others code. We have some of the strongest minds within open source and Linux that you’ll find in Denmark, so be ready to learn a lot when you join us. We promise it will be challenging and fun.
We have built most of our processes based on technical solutions rather than paperwork and manuals, so we can move fast accelerated and supported by technology.
With your experience you will have no difficulty in handling the following tasks in this position:
- Maintain existing backend systems related to performance, testability and stability
- Work with cross-functional development teams to build and innovate new backend features
- Apply architecture and solutions that enables backend scalability and stability end-to-end.
- Develop scripts, tools and software to improve existing automation to push our backend to the next level
Become a part of one.com
Since our beginning in 2002, one.com has been constantly evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within domain- and webhosting. We offer an international environment where we focus on flexibility. It is important for us to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave. We have:
- more than 1,500,000 domains in 149 countries
- more than 300 employees
- English as a group language
- a strong teamworking mindset
- big ambitions for now and the future
We offer you a workplace you can be proud of. One.com is a growing company that certainly does not forget its employees in the midst of success. At one.com you can expect:
- a full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- healthy and variated lunch arrangement
- a modern office environment at one of the best locations in Copenhagen
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours and WFH options
- several annual social and professional events
- a free website with domain and hosting
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position you can send an email to Internal Recruiter Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.